Well, since this blog is still pretty new, I wanted you guys to get to know me a bit more. I already updated my about me page, so you can head there for the basics. However, recently I feel that the easiest way to peek into someone’s mind is to see what their favorite books are.
So voila! In no particular order, the books that I hold dearest to my heart are:
- Solanin by Inio Asano
- The Manifesto on how to be Interesting by Holly Bourne
- Boy Proof by Cecil Catstellucci
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
- It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
- The Poisoner’s Handbook by Deborah Blum
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- The Compound by Stuve-Bodeen
I’m still looking for one more book to so this list can officially be a top 10. Any suggestions?
Have a good day!
One thought on “My Favorite Books”