So this Monday is the start of my grad school adventure. I’ve already gone through orientation and can pretend that I know what I’m doing! Now all that’s left is to brace myself for that fateful day! Luckily, I’ll at least be prepared as my backpack is set and ready to go! 😀
I don’t like carrying a lot of stuff, so the stuff in my bag is pretty minimal. So what’s in my backpack for this year?
- My new and gorgeous leaper backpack from Amazon holds all my wonderful items.
- A folder for those loose papers that get tossed around in the first week.
- Two notebooks that I can split between my classes whichever way I want
- My handy dandy pencil bag (more on that in a bit)
- Hair ties on a carabiner, so they won’t get lost in my bag
- My bullet journal!
- Staedtler Fineliners
- My Nexus 7 tablet
- My laptop
And then here are the things my pencil case holds!
- BIC 0.7 mm mechanical pencils
- Papermate InkJoy in Blue
- Zebra Z Grip Ballpoint Pen in Red and Purple
- Papermate InkJoy Pen in Black
- Sharpie Clear Tip Highlighter
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Mini Stabilo Point 88 Fineliners
- A Staedtler Eraser
- A 2 GB USB that should be replaced but hasn’t
Now to not panic before Monday. Ahhh!
One thought on “What’s in my backpack? – First Day of Grad School!”